For the purposes of personal data protection legislation, the rural tourism establishment Chão do Rio – Green Farm Stays, located in Travancinha, owned by Yellowtree Unipessoal, Lda., NIF 510214819, informs that the personal data of the Customers and potential Customers that are collected are treated for the following purposes:
• Reservations and / or any service provided by our establishment;
• Check in;
• Compliance with legal obligations, including, with the Tax Authority, communication to the Foreign and Borders Services (SEF), Consulting and Audit;
• Authorization of access to buildings;
• Provision and invoice services;
• Contract management and evaluation with the client;
• Adapting services to customer needs and interests;
• Use of the website;
• Information and marketing actions;
• Response to questions, suggestions and complaints made by customers;
• Quality control of the services provided.
For the purposes mentioned above, Yellowtree Unipessoal Lda., through Chão do Rio - Turismo de Aldeia, may collect and process the personal data of Customers and/or potential Customers, as well as copies documents, duly authorized for its reproduction, which contain the following information:
• Identification info;
• Telephone / e-mail contact,
• Financial information (credit card details)
• Preferences with regard to the services to be provided during the stay;
• Technical information regarding electronic devices
• Correspondence (the exchange of any correspondence is private).
Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the Client and Potential Customer are guaranteed the right of access to the data collected that directly concern him or her, and may request its correction or addition by contacting Chão do Rio through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Customer and / or potential Customer may also, at any time, oppose the processing of the data, except for those strictly necessary to provide the service, and / or require deletion of its data for marketing or listing purposes of subscribers and information services, and for this purpose, contact Chão do Rio by e-mail email@example.com.
In accordance with current data protection law, your personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by our Company, with the purpose of maintaining the commercial and contractual relationship. We further inform you that security measures and technologies have been adopted by our company to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. Each section Chão do Rio keeps personal information in a safe place and we have taken steps to ensure that only designated persons have access to that information.
Most of the personal data is of mandatory for the provision of the service. Chão do Rio – Green Farm Stays will inform of this obligation and, in the event of lack or incorrect supply of required data, Chão do Rio will not be able to provide the contracted service. The provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is your sole responsibility.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the manager of the establishment Chão do Rio: Catarina Isabel da Cruz Vieira.
Personal data, databases, service platforms and other operations may, under legally defined terms and conditions, be hosted, shared and communicated to the subcontracting companies for all or part of the purposes identified above, as well as for the maintenance , accommodation and management of their computer systems and equipment, in the terms allowed by the legislation that regulates the processing of personal data, these entities being obliged to keep confidentiality and ensure security regarding the data of the customers of Chão do Rio. have access to, and should not use, such data for any other purpose, or for their own benefit, nor to relate them to other data that they possess.
Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the provisions of the law, in particular when necessary for the resolution of disputes relating to billing and for activities related to the protection of public security, defense and the prevention, investigation or detection of criminal offenses.
Your personal data are only preserved for the period of time necessary for the provision of the service or product, or for the fulfillment of legal obligations of Chão do Rio – Green Farm Stays.
Finally, the data may also be kept until the period during which any invoice may be legally challenged or payment claimed, or for periods legally defined for purposes of investigation and criminal prosecution.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include personal data such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.